Ypulse Tween Mashup
The Ypulse Tween Mashup
September 28, 2007
8:30am to 3:45 pm
Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
To obtain the link to register as press, contact Carolyn Carson at either
email@example.com or 631.668.4098.
You’ve read (or written) story after story about tweens gabbing away in acronyms on their cell phones, the Webkinz craze or how tweens are waddling around as penguins in a virtual world now owned by Disney. Are these sites safe? What about all of the marketing that takes place?
On September 28th, we invite you to go deeper into the world of tweens and technology.
The Ypulse Tween Mashup is a conference for media and marketing professionals covering how to digitally reach tweens (8-13) in ways that are safe, COPPA compliant and ethical.
* How traditional media brands (Cartoon Network, Weekly Reader, LEGO) create new digital products
* How to market to tweens with parental consent; age verification technology that’s working
* Why teaching media and marketing literacy to tweens is essential
* How independent upstarts (Whyville, Stardoll, Beacon Street Girls) grow through word of mouth, giving traditional brands a run for their money
* How the mobile industry is adapting to meet the needs of its new tween customers and their parents
* Hear from tweens themselves about what they like and dislike about the tech they consume
See a latest press release at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/08/prweb548011.htm.
YPulse has announced headline speakers with a Keynote from Neopets and Speakers from
kajeet, Cartoon Network, LEGO Group, Whyville and B*tween Productions.